Baby Boomers are asking…
• What type of retirement account is right for me?
• Can I still contribute to a retirement account and if so, how much?
• When do I need to take withdrawals and how much do I have to take?
• How are my IRA withdrawals taxed?
• How does my IRA fit into my overall plan?
• What happens to my IRA when I die?
• How can I minimize taxes so I can spend more of my hard-earned money?
Learn the rules for…
• Contributing to traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs
• How indirect and direct roll overs work
• How retirement accounts are taxed
• How spousal IRAs work
At this workshop you will learn…
• 7 strategies for Savvy IRA planning
• 6 roll over options for your retirement plan funds
• SECURE Act changes to IRA planning
• 3 common required minimum distribution mistakes
• The difference between indirect and direct rollovers
• How to coordinate your IRA planning with your overall retirement, estate, tax, education, Social Security and financial plans
Date and Time
Wed, Mar 13, 2024
1:00p - 3:00p EST